Information note pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30th, 2003 (Consolidated Act on the provisions regarding the protection of personal data)
We provide here below some information and warnings on how to manage the leonardoulian.com website for the protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing
Without prejudice to the tax obligations imposed by the Italian current legislative period referring to the collection and processing of personal data, we inform you that your personal data, acquired for your express will or otherwise collected (whether in written or verbal form) within our business, will be processed and used only for legitimate purposes and in any case referring to our Articles of Association. For this purpose, we provide the entire information note on the method, purposes and responsibilities of the processing itself. Processing means the collection, recording, organization, storage, treatment (including electronic), modification, selection, extraction, comparison, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution of the data themselves.
For the establishment and execution of the outstanding contractual relationships, we are in possession of data relating to you, acquired even verbally, directly or through third parties, classified as personal in the law reported in the subject.
Processing of personal data
The processing will be in electronic form. The provision of data is optional. Any refusal to provide such data may lead to the failure to perform or to the partial performance of the service. The ownership of the data – given voluntarily and processed after consulting our site – is given to Leonardo Ulian, which may use these data to optimize the use of the site and for the following purposes:
- electronic and/or on-paper sending information, technical and/or commercial circulars
- electronic and/or on-paper promotional and/or marketing activities
- sending of price lists, catalogues, technical instructions, samples, etc …
- performing of market researches
- drawing up of budgets and statistics.
The processing is carried out by the holder on paper, by computer and in telematic form on available information systems and servers, from the responsible staff (internal and external), including the staff of Leonardo Ulian website processing the data in order to better manage the site with information and telematic modes. Leonardo collects the data concerning the access and navigation in the sites to allow the operation of services and sections requiring the user’s identification and uses the collected information for the technical administration of the site and for possible statistical analysis on the use of the site itself.
Leonardo’s staff uses global statistical data about the type of traffic and other information related to the site, without distributing or communicating to third parties the data regarding each user. Any form of distribution or communication to third parties (except to the staff assigned to the service, for the purposes stated above) is excluded.
According to Article 29 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, no specific managers have been appointed.
With regard to the provided data, interested parties can exercise their rights pursuant to Article 7 of the Consolidated Law on Privacy of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, within the limits and conditions foreseen in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the said decree. Users may at any time verify the data and exercise all the rights provided for by Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (including rectification, updating and deletion) simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to disable the cookies
To disable/enable cookies from your device, through your internet browser, perform the following actions:
- Google Chrome: in the settings menu, select “Show Advances Settings” at the bottom of the page, then select “Content settings” in the privacy section. The section displayed at the top of the page will provide the information on the cookies to be deleted or kept. It will also be possible to delete each single cookie currently stored.
- Mozilla Firefox: in the tools menu, select “Options”, press “Privacy” key in “Options” and from the dropdown menu, select “History settings” to display the options for the cookies. To enable/disable them, click on the checkbox.
- Internet Explorer: in the menu bar, select “Internet Options” and click on “Privacy”; a privacy settings cursor appears with six types of setting enabling to check the number of the cookies. The options are: Block all Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all the Cookies.
- Safari browser: in the settings menu, select “Preferences” and open the privacy section, select the desired option in “Block Cookies“.
- All other browsers: for information on how to manage the cookies through other browsers, see your documentation or the online help.
For information on how to manage cookies on your tablet and/or mobile phone, see your documentation or the online help.
Consent and specific information
For specific processing purposes or for specific types of data, the site contains special information notes and, where necessary, requests for explicit consent.
Security measures of the site
Specific security measures, designed to ensure safe access and to protect the contained information against the risk of loosing or damaging it, even accidentally, have been adopted. The software used in the management of the site is updated on a monthly basis. While ensuring the internal adoption of special antivirus systems, Leonardo Ulian thinks it is always advisable to equip the user’s workstation with a system of prevention and scanning against virus attack. To access the private area of the site, users receive an ID code and password; these passwords are generated automatically upon request of the users themselves. The user must keep the password confidential.
Integration for the service of Google Analytics
Google Analytics (hereinafter simply “Analytics”) is a statistical service provided by Google Inc., whose headquarters is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. It aims at tracing accesses to web sites and resources and allows administrators to generate and display the same data in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical purposes.
Google Analytics requires the presence on the web pages of a tracking code identifying the pages visited by the users, the domain names and the type of browser of the used computers et al to operate. These data can be considered as anonymous since they do not allow the identification of the user’s identity.
Purpose of the processing
The collected data are used by Google for statistical purposes, in order to assess the correct use of the site and to improve its effectiveness.
Processing of personal data